Harness the power of the wolf.
- Scrub Hook highback design provides ergonomic leverage for pressing and was demanded by Lucas
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of you boot in the bindings heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- Urban Crusher tuned flex is made from tweakable 14% short-fiber nylon and fiberglass in the baseplate and highback
- Molded one-pice EVA Techbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps accommodate fringe boot sizes for a perfect fit without toe and heel drag
Share your thoughts
How do these bindings compare to union...
How do these bindings compare to union forces i like jibing around and hitting park stuff. But i also like a responsive binding i wanted to the scrubs?
These are a lot softer than the Forces. I personally really like the Forces (and ride 'em) but they are relatively stiff for a jibbing binder. These would be super sick for park riding but not the best outside of that. Stick with your Forces for something that is soft enough (for me at least) for the park but slay it everywhere else too. I'm on my third pair.
what binding are like these with the curved...
what binding are like these with the curved back
You can get winged highbacks on several other Technine bindings such as the Element. You can also get them on the Burton Cobrashark and Burton Malavita (they don't have it on dogfunk but I have seen it before).