For style that has mass appeal.
Marc Frank Montoya might be the most stylish dude to ever strap into a snowboard. His Technine MFM Mass Appeal Asym Snowboard helps him achieve his timeless steeze with Rock Steady flat camber that's catch-free and playful for jibs, but stable on jumps and floaty in pow. It has an asymmetrical sidecut that is deeper on the heel edge for heelside turns that feel as powerful as toeside turns, so you can look stylish as hell simply carving down groomers.
- Asym sidecut has a deeper sidecut on the heelside than toeside for more powerful frontside turns and more confident switch riding
- Rock Steady Flat Camber profile is flat all the way between the contact points for pop, stability, and a forgiving feel that's still super pressable
- Biax glass offers a forgiving flex, and carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Power Tech Ultra Lite tip-to-tail poplar wood core with Ultra Thin profiling for tons of pop and a buttery flex
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home