A round of applause, please.
More massively appealing than your latest pair of hi-tops, the Technine Mass Appeal Snowboard Binding features re-designed T9 geometry and high-quality aluminum production for rapid energy transfer. Tweak your style with the rotatable highback, and blow up features from the streets to the park to the backcountry with Technine’s Park Destruction customized tune.
- 6061 T9 Aluminum heelcup is as light, responsive and strong as it gets
- Cushy and responsive 15/30-degree dual-density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps deliver pro-level comfort and response
- Cast-aluminum ratchets with custom rubber logo grips function smoothly so you don�t get hung up at the top of a run
- Molded toe, disc cover, and heel ramp EVA pads for more precise response with impact absorption and vibration dampening
- Baltimore toe strap for freestyle-specific response
Share your thoughts
Tech nine failed at making bindings once again with thes bindings, they brake and they fall apart , the last thing you want is in the middel of that spin or grab you're foot comes loose from the binding, i also found they didnt fit my boot well,
Over all, bad bindings.
these bindings flat out suck! terrible boot hold and they fall apart! dont buy these bindings or you will find your self looking for a new pair in a month
i was stupid for getting these bindings. i heard good things about technine and they have always had an insane team and videos, so i figured id try some binders. i picked these cus they were cheap, they were stiff as hell(i like stiff bindings so i can control my board on jibs, jumps, and backcountry), and they looked super padded and comfy. well they are pretty padded. the straps are super comfy accept when you actually go to resorts, cus the leather gets hard and uncomfortable, and rips and cracks. and they straight up dont fit my boots at all, cus they only have 1 size. only get if you have boot size 10 or up.
but if you want super stiff bindings for your meaty feet to use during warm spring season, id recommend these, if not, they suck.