Mean muggin’ after every shot is a standard procedure.
- All new T9 geometry- Technine’s OG binding design overhauled from materials to weight for a sleek, light, sweet-fitting binding
- Baltimore toe strap-the best toe strap in the game , keeps foot secure without any pressure points
- Cushy and responsive 15/30-degree dual-density EVA Comfort King II ankle straps make you say yeah!
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup for amazing strength and superb lightness
- Sizing: small (6-8) medium (8-10) large (10+)
- Soft freestyle flex and response tuned for destroying the park all season long
Share your thoughts
I got these bindings and at first i was pretty stoked. They look sick but when i strapped in for the first time the toe caps didnt seem to tighten very far. i bought a large but maybe its just my boot size. Other than that no complaints at all, nice bindings
according to the reviews for last years...
according to the reviews for last years model, they were pretty shitty, i was just wondering if these were gonna be the same before i buy them
I am bummed to read through all the last years feedback! :( This binding has performed well for our team riders, and I have seen NO warranty issues with them. It seems the previous users were getting the wrong size? There are 3 sizes for this binding:
Men's T9 Series
S M L
Men's Boot Size 6-8 8-10 10+
I hope this helps! and just be sure all your screws are tight before riding them fresh out the box!