A living legend.
When it comes to Technine's binding lineup, the Mass Appeal has long been a staple for progressive park riders who demand the tuned performance to venture to any spot on the mountain. The familiar fit and feel of the T9 Series series geometry that put Technine on the map is preserved in the Mass Appeal, but is dressed up with innovations like the Baltimore toe strap, Comfort King II ankle strap, and multiple tool-free quick adjustments.
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe-box pressure and secure the heel of your boot in the heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- 14% short-fiber nylon and fiberglass blend
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Cast-aluminum ratchets feature rubberized T9 grips
Share your thoughts
in my opinion, these couldn't be any worse. extremely heavy, no flex at all with the high back, the toe cap fits weird, the straps rip, the ratchets stick, and the plastic straps that connect the strap to the base plate snap.