The masses agree--the Technine Massive Appeal Snowboard gives you more bang for your buck.
With dependable Technine construction and graphics that sneaker freaks love, it’s no wonder everyone around here loves the Mass Appeal Snowboard. Whether you’re poaching the park after hours, or tracking some pow in the trees, this flexy responsive twin-tip snowboard initiates turns that are smoother than a soulglow Jheri Curl. Balanced flexibility, an ollie-friendly Poplar core, and an easy-to-maintain extruded base make this Technine shredstick even more fun and performance-driven than your favorite pair of hi-tops.
- Twin-tip freestyle-specific shape
- Radial sidecut for smooth predictable turns and maneuverability
- Centered flex for balanced pop and press-ability (rates 3 out of 9 Technine's flex scale)
- Stitched bi-axial fiberglass laminate for added durability, strength, responsiveness, and liveliness
- High-gloss and rough touch graphic effects with foil stamp lace lock