A Clydesdale of a park board.
- Traditional camber adds pop in the park, control on the steeps, and stability on big landings
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Stitched Bi-axial laminate fiberglass is torsionally soft for freestyle; even-flexing, smooth, and lightweight
- Power Tech Core uses tip-to-tail light and poppy poplar wood for balance and energy and is finger-jointed for ensure an even surface
- Graphics by legendary skate artist Evan Hecox; see more of his work at evanhecox.com
Share your thoughts
Would riding a 149 @ 5'10 170 lbs be way...
Would riding a 149 @ 5'10 170 lbs be way to small or what? Do people do this, know anyone?
You'd be fine, man. My friend is 5'7" and rides a 143