Get the smooth style only Technine, MFM and Sound create.
- Power Tech Lite Core for mad pop with turns and maneuvers at speed
- Directional medium flex pattern responds to high-speed moves in any condition and delivers plenty of soft flex for presses, butters, and landings
- Durable extruded base is easy to maintain and gives you plenty of controlled speed for big run ins
- Lightweight bi-axial fiberglass laminate adds snap, durability, and a predictably smooth ride
- Progressive sidecut for rapid-fire turn initiation and smooth arcing turns
Share your thoughts
anyone ride a technine board? seems super...
anyone ride a technine board? seems super skinny by the picture, how is it in real life?
This is not a skinny board. Marc Frank Montoya (MFM) is a burly rider, and needs a wider board to keep him afloat on those backcountry jumps or stair ledges! On a 155cm the waist width would be 248mm. I hope this helps!
which board is better... technine MFM x...
which board is better... technine MFM x Sound or http://www.dogfunk.com/nitro-blacklight-snowboard-mid-wide-ntr0148
and why... which has more pop and better for buttering
The Technine MFM sound for sure it is an amazing jib board with really good pop for getting on to rails and a really durable base it is a perfect jib board