Marc Frank Montoya is one of the most well-rounded, influential, and established riders on the planet. His career is heavily decorated with banger video parts and amazing photos in nearly every mag, and his unmistakable style is often imitated but never duplicated. The Technine MFM Pro Tattoo Wide Snowboard is his board of choice for reactive but playful all-mountain freestyle—whether it's riding fast through trees or stacking points with combo-tricks on rails.
- Traditional camber adds pop in the park, control on the steeps, and stability on big landings
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled-out core section between the bindings to add strength and shave off grams
- Even-flexing, smooth, and lightweight stitched Bi-axial laminate fiberglass is torsionally soft for freestyle
- Tip-to-tail carbon stringers provides the even and dependable flex needed in all areas of riding, reducing flex fatigue and packing a super-poppy punch
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Radial sidecut is mellow enough to be hook-free in when buttering in the park, but holds an edge when you hit the gas on the groomers
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
- Artwork by Luis Flores with color by Uncle Grumpy
Share your thoughts
I've got last years mfm pro tigerstyle board, which is the exact shape nothings been changed except the new graphics. This board is super wide so suites my size 12 boots, but the width doesnt seem to effect the boards response as i've had with other wide boards.
The flex is sick on this board, nice pop but still butters like a demon without being a noodle. I was even suprised how well it responded in pow. Overall i think its the best all mountain board I've ever ridden and ive been riding for about 15 years so ive had a few boards. I ride park, freeride aND a few rails and this board didnt let me down.. I give it 3 thumbs up.. Buy it u wont be dissapointed.