Pimped to the nines.
- Baltimore Toe strap locks your toe in for ultra response without pressure points
- Pro Frame heelcup is made of high-grade aluminium for lightweight strength and response
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps for customized fit
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs impacts
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle strap for cushy comfort
- Nylon highback is balanced for all-mountain response with freestyle flex
Share your thoughts
how do these bindings compare in weight...
how do these bindings compare in weight to the burton cartel bindings
My guess is that the fiberglass composite on the Cartel is lighter than whatever T9 puts in to the Nines. But whatever, it's not like the nines are going to outweigh the cartels by 3 pounds or something. Whatever difference in weight between the Cartels and the Nines is going to be negligible, and it is NOT going to affect your riding.
If you're still concerned, why don't you use the Chat feature here and ask one of the reps?