In the year of the nine some men disappear, but not those that strap into the Technine Nines Snowboard Binding. With pro-level performance and a style chosen only by the toughest, the Nines binding guts every feature on the mountain. Rotate the nylon highback based on your riding style, lock into the cushy comfort of the ultra responsive Comfort King II ankle strap and Baltimore toe strap, and don’t wait around for someone see you poach a line. Technine made the highback responsive for Blitzkrieg-style action, and styled this binding out to the nines with printing and logo embroidery.
- Baltimore Toe strap locks your toe in for ultra response without pressure points
- Pro Frame heelcup is made of high-grade aluminium for lightweight strength and response
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps for customized fit
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs impacts
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle strap for cushy comfort
- Nylon highback is balanced for all-mountain response with freestyle flex
Share your thoughts
how do these bindings compare in weight...
how do these bindings compare in weight to the burton cartel bindings
My guess is that the fiberglass composite on the Cartel is lighter than whatever T9 puts in to the Nines. But whatever, it's not like the nines are going to outweigh the cartels by 3 pounds or something. Whatever difference in weight between the Cartels and the Nines is going to be negligible, and it is NOT going to affect your riding.
If you're still concerned, why don't you use the Chat feature here and ask one of the reps?