Pairs with the Technine Nomis Board like lead in a copper jacket.
The moment you accept Simon is the man, Technine will allow you to represent his image with the Nomis Connected Binding strapped to your boot. Technine tuned this Nomis Connected Binding to be a park destroyer, but we hope you don't limit your skillz to just the mountain; we're sure there are some fat security guards downtown who need a winter workout.
- New T9 geometry uses lighter-weight materials for premium mountain and urban flex and feel
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup is incredibly durable and ultralight�the ideal blend for your jibilicious style
- Comfort King II ankle strap locks your boot in for precision rail-killing with cush padding to keep you going
- Baltimore toe strap comfortably wraps around your boot to keep it in place with no pressure
- Adjustable highback rotation for a personalized fit
- Molded EVA padding runs from toe to heel to cushion booter-landings and rail-jams
Share your thoughts
just got myself a pair of these. they are so nice.
the straps on these look soooo outdated...
the straps on these look soooo outdated and look like they would snap easily. anyone know if they are good?
They should be good. They are still the quality of all the technine gear and they come with a 1 year warranty.
I'm getting new bindings and I'm am trying...
I'm getting new bindings and I'm am trying to decide between the Nomis or the Forum Faction. Which would be the best for me wanting to do everything on the mountain including terrain parks?
The Technine x nomis binding will do you right! Just enough flex to keep you comfortable in any situation on the mountain, but stiff enough to keep you together on those big jumps or spinning onto boxes/rails. Let me know if you end up trying them out! I would be stoked to hear your feedback.