If it looks similar to the Nomis outerwear and T9 boards to you then you're starting to get the big picture.
The Technine Nomis ERA Binding has a slightly softer 'Park Destroyer' flex than it's beefier aluminum and plastic holmies to work best with the soft-to-medium flex boards. Tighten the ultra-cush ankle strap down, cinch the Baltimore toe cap tight to hold your boot snug, and prepare to raise your 'Earned Rail Average' to record-setting levels.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Heelcup is incredibly durable and ultralight—the ideal blend for funky freestyle
- Comfort King II ankle strap locks your boot in for precision rail-killing with cush padding to keep you going
- Baltimore toe strap comfortably wraps around your boot to keep it in place with no pressure
- Adjustable highback rotation for a personalized fit
- Molded EVA padding runs from toe to heel to cushion booter-landings and rail-jams
Share your thoughts
i did some research on these bindings before i ordered them and everywhere i looked they said they came with the baltimore toe strap as well as pics showing these bindings with the baltimore toe strap. this pic only shows 1 view and you can kinda tell in the pic that they might not have the baltimore toe strap and so i called dogfunk and they assured me it WAS the baltimore toe strap. they show up to my house and sure enough its not. dont be fooled by the description of the bindings. ive owned 2 other pairs of t9 bindings and idk why they would advertise these bindings with the baltimore toe strap and then give you the "straight down" toe strap that comes on Simon's signature binding. my favorite binding by t9 so far but i had to return them and get ones with the more comfortable toe strap