Simon Chamberlain asked Technine's designers for a binding with enough flex to hold a 5-0 through a double-kink, and enough support to stay in control through behemoth jump lines. The latest incarnation of Simon's pro model delivers all of the above. A medium flex and the cushy yet responsive straps take you from locked-in back tails on the down rail to launching cliffs on a pow day.
- Fiberglass/nylon baseplate offers a soft flex ideal for urban missions or park jibs
- 6061 T6 Aluminum heelcup for durability and solid response
- Fiberglass/nylon scrub-hook highbacks give you extra leverage for locked-in presses and blunts
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle straps for cush and response
- Baltimore toe strap pulls your heel back into the binding for improved response with fewer pressure points
- Adjustable highback rotation, canting, and forward lean let you match your setup to your stance and riding style
- Full-length molded EVA footbed for shock absorption