Simon says this binding is the s***.
You probably know by now that Simon Chamberlain has some of the smoothest style in the game. He gets his perfect presses and butter-smooth boardslides done on the Technine Simon Says Snowboard Binding. The soft-flexing baseplate and highback provide the ideal flex and feel needed for locking in blunts and nosepresses the way Simon does.
- Nylon highback is soft-flexing for tweaked presses and grabs
- Fiberglass/nylon baseplate offers a soft flex ideal for street missions or park jibs
- 6061 T6 Aluminum heelcup for durability and solid response
- Full-length molded EVA footbed for shock absorption
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle straps for cush and control
- Baltimore toe strap pulls your heel back into the binding for improved response with fewer pressure points
- Adjustable highback rotation, canting, and forward lean let you match your setup to your stance and riding style