The Technine Slasher Snowboard sits alone—cold, calculating, and waiting for the right time to strike. It was never popular in school; the other boards just made fun of it for its soft flex, hex-shaped nose and tail, and creepy graphics. Little did they know it would grow up to be an all-mountain freestyle slayer with a heart of pure darkness—ambushing innocent rails and jumps and tearing them to tiny pieces before they ever realize what's happening.
- 9Rocks Reverse Camber profile lifts your contact points up off the snow for effortless presses and hook-free landings
- Pointy hex-shaped tip and tail for less swing weight and more float in powder
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Dual Tech tip-to-tail wood core combines poplar and birch for a snappy, light, and durable ride
- Carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is actually a blast to ride. It is just a very soft, very playful freestyle snowboard. The profile is not too extreme, but is still a reverse camber. Unfortunately the edges dont hold up. Seemed like even the slightest bang to the edge would cause a defect. Other wise the board had a great feel. Unique blunt tips, help you lock them presses in. Also floats decent in the deep stuff!