Be the first to upload your photo of the T-Money Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Would this board be decent for air tricks? Im learning double corks this year and i want a reliable board. Thanks!
August 22, 2012
would this board with its flex value of 4 work for a newbie boarder?
January 28, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 147 cm, 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm
- medium (4 of 10 on Technine's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [147 cm ] 1470 mm; [150 cm ] 1500 mm; [153 cm ] 1530 mm; [156 cm ] 1560 mm
- Waist Width:
- [147 cm ] 245 m; [150 cm ] 248 m; [153 cm ] 250 m; [156 cm ] 252 m
- Sidecut Radius:
- [147 cm ] 7.4 m; [150 cm ] 7.6 m; [153, 156 cm] 7.7 m
- Stance Width:
- [147, 150 cm] 18.5 - 23.2 in; [153, 156 cm] 20.1 - 24.8 in
- Stance Setback:
- Dual Tech (poplar & birch wood)
- extruded IS 4400
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year