Step up your riding this season without breaking the bank.
Technine designed the T9 Paint Snowboard for ladies who want a versatile freestyle ride that's just as much cruising groomers as it is lapping the park. The forgiving flex and versatile shape helped secure this board a spot on Transworld's Good Wood list for 2011.
- Traditional camber shape delivers max ollie power, edge control, and predictable pop off kickers
- Tip-to-tail wood core for durability and a smooth flex
- Twin shape helps you take off and land switch with confidence
- Extruded base takes a beating and is easy to repair
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this board a few yrs ago and it's still in very good condition compared to other boards I've gotten. Super happy with it!!
used board for the 1st time last week over the mountain and at the park in Austalia. Very happy, light, flexy,