Bend it like Bradshaw.
- Traditional camber is tried, true, and ready to enforce its power all over the whole mountain; who said pop and power were out of style?
- Ultra Thin Jib Core Profile is used to achieve a softer flex pattern by thinning the core in certain areas without sacrificing strength
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
Share your thoughts
Would you recommend this board, the magoon...
Would you recommend this board, the magoon lonewolf or the forum contract to someone who likes a durrable board, playful, fun to jib with, but can send it on jumps
Is this board was less stiff in a 149 then...
Is this board was less stiff in a 149 then the mass appeal
Will the have the Snowboard in Black, for...
Will the have the Snowboard in Black, for smaller sizes ?