Derek Dennison dug through the crates and found some of his favorite records to feature on the Technine Team Dennison Snowboard. The Dennison features a Rock Steady Flat Camber profile that lets you lock into slides and presses without sacrificing the pop you need to kick out the jams on the jump line.
- Rock Steady Flat Camber profile is flat all the way between the contact points for pop, stability, and a forgiving feel that's still super pressable
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Power Tech Ultra Lite tip-to-tail poplar wood core with Ultra Thin profiling for tons of pop and a buttery flex
- Carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home