Derek Dennison's pro-model Technine binding is back and better than ever with a soft flexing highback for effortless butters and locked-in presses and blunts. A soft flex, cushy straps, and full-length padding give D-Rock the tweakability he needs to get gnarly from the park to the streets.
- Fiberglass/nylon baseplate offers a soft flex ideal for street missions or park jibs
- 6061 T6 Aluminum heelcup for durability and solid response
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle straps for cush and control
- Baltimore toe strap pulls your heel back into the binding for improved response with fewer pressure points
- Adjustable highback rotation, canting, and forward lean let you match your setup to your stance and riding style
- Full-length molded EVA footbed for shock absorption