D-Rock's Weapon of choice for all-mountain destruction.
When D-Rock (Derek Dennison) designed his namesake version of the T9 Pro, the Technine Team Dennison Snowboard Binding, he wanted it to have all his favorite features while looking fresh ta def. The full-length EVA TechBed is there for comfort when he's stomping urban hammers. When Derek decides to transition from the streets to the peaks, the Team Dennison's Comfort King II ankle straps, highback, and Pro-frame heelcup provide the flex and response he needs to sneak in a little freeriding.
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of you boot in the bindings heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA give you serious comfort and response
- Tool-free Quick-Adjust ladders allow for on-hill micro-adjustments
- Pro-frame heelcup fashioned from light but incredibly durable aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum withstands the shock from big landings and provides power when turning
- Mismatched colorways—one binding is black, one is yellow
- Coordinates with the Technine Mascot and Team Dennison Snowboards