Dennison’s personal quiver killer.
When Derek Dennison gets ready to lay down his smooth jibbing style on an urban feature or a resort park, his weapon of choice is the Technine Team Dennison Snowboard. The versatility of this Technine stick prompted Transworld to award it the Good Wood certificate of quality. A lightweight core reinforced with carbon taping stabilizes this board for rapid edge-to-edge transitions, while a centered medium-soft flex profile ensures freestyle performance in the park, on the streets, or on backcountry features.
- Centered flex for stable riding with a freestyle influence
- Power Tech Lite Core is lightweight and poppy, and features carbon taping for added stability
- Radial sidecut enters and exits turns along the same arc, creating a super-smooth turn profile
- Interior rubber dampening system absorbs vibrations and impacts for a smoother ride
- 149.5cm for jibbing, 152cm & 156cm for freestyle, 159cm for all-mountain
- Derek Dennison signature graphics
Share your thoughts
i'm roughly 6' and 160lbs with a size 12...
i'm roughly 6' and 160lbs with a size 12 boot. whats the shortest board i could handle?
probibly a 154ish with a waist width of at least 260mm
you can go with anything that has a ww of 250mm or more. 260 and above is a little extreme depending on your stance. the wider and more ducked out the slimmer board you can ride. i have a size 12 and rode at around 24 inches +18/-18 on a board with 250m waist and it was fine unless i really laid one down. i got a stairmaster 152w at the end of this season and thats at 257mm and there is no catching at all and its way more stable but harder to turn. id say if the ww is between 250mm and 260mm then you will be just fine.
Lookin for a really soft board for rails...
Lookin for a really soft board for rails would this be a good one?
yeah i have this board and its super good for rails nice and soft but not to soft