Hooked on jib-onics.
- Scrub Hook highback design provides ergonomic leverage for pressing and was demanded by Lucas
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of you boot in the bindings heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- Urban Crusher tuned flex features tweakable 14% short-fiber nylon and fiberglass in the baseplate and highback
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps accommodate fringe boot sizes for a perfect fit without toe and heel drag
- Pro-frame heelcup, fashioned from light but incredibly durable aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum, withstands the shock from big landings and provides power when turning
Share your thoughts
This binding is completely adjustable, and for my size 12 I need just that. Everything from the toe and heel plate sliding out on the x-axis to the high backs sliding up. Both high and low ladders can also be adjusted to fit around bulkier boots. I love how the base plate is designed to keep snow away from the hardware, makes making adjustments on the mountain so much easier. I feel I get a good flex throwing tricks in the park, and complete control when carving down the diamonds. The leather used is good quality, I can tell i will get a lot of seasons out of these bindings.