Stompin' with Thompson.
Dylan Thompson is known for producing banger video parts full of downright nasty street action. It's no wonder that he earned a board with his name on it—the Technine Team Thompson Snowboard. It's also no wonder he prefers Technine's 9 Rocks reverse camber profile for loose buttering, combo tricks on park features, and enhanced fun all over the mountain. The true-twin Team Thompson also uses a Custom Jib-tuned edge, so you can get after it the moment it arrives at your door.
- 9 Rocks reverse camber profile is built for jibbing in the park with a continuous rocker that lifts the nose and tail and leaves 10cm of flat waist touching the snow
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled-out core section between the bindings to add strength and shave off grams
- Carbon stringers between contact points add pop but leave the nose and tail loose enough for buttering
- Power Tech Core uses tip-to-tail light and poppy poplar wood for balance and energy and is finger-jointed for ensure an even surface
- Custom Jib Edge detuning prevents hangups on rails out of the box—no filing required
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
- Graphics by legendary skateboard artist Evan Hecox; visit evanhecox.com to see more of his iconic work