Travis isn't kidding around.
Some call him Travis Kennedy, some call him The Kid. However you decide to address the stunner from Alaska doesn't matter as much as knowing the Technine TK Pro Snowman Binding is the binding Travis designed to ride on backcountry kickers and oversize urban features.
- Technine team favorite Scrub Hook highback design provides ergonomic leverage for pressing
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of your boot in the binding's heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree ankle straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Park Destruction tuned response flex is softer overall with freestyle riding in mind
Share your thoughts
not worth the price
aesthetically, these bindings are even cooler than they look in the picture.The brooklyn toe cap gives the best control of any binding i have ever strapped into and the scrub hooks helped out with butters and presses for sure. The bindings do have some flaws though. The first thing is that ive only rode once this season and the graphic on the heel cup has already started to peel off which is pretty shitty since these bindings are some of the priciest bindings on the market. Also the straps come loose if your riding hard at all so you are constantly ratcheting them back down while you are riding. If your going to get some bindings i would go with the Technine elements instead since they have all the same features and you wont pay thirty extra bucks for a graphic that is just going to peel off after your first ride.