A buttery park and street destroyer for ballers on a budget.
If you want to press boxes, spin like a top down groomers, and pull off lengthy pow butters - but you don't want to stoop to stealing from your grandma's purse (again), check out the Technine Whassup Rocker Snowboard. The soft flex locks into slides and helps you ride away from crooked landings, and the factory-detuned edges mean you can mount 'er up and hop straight onto the nearest kinked rail without getting bucked.
- Reverse-camber shape lifts the board's contact points off the snow for a buttery, catch-free ride
- Custom factory detune pre-dulls your edges for hangup-free slides straight outta the plastic
- Tip-to-tail wood core for durability and a smooth flex
- Interior rubber dampeners reduce shock and chatter from choppy snow or flat landings
- Extruded base takes a beating and holds P-tex repairs easily