Fast, light, and responsive. You probably guessed that last part thanks to the title though, right?
Slap the Tensor Response 2 Low Skate Truck on your deck and experience the black magic of lightweight magnesium mixed with a lightning-fast turning design. You could buy a heavier, slower truck... but then you'd be burdened with a light-as-a-brick setup that carves with the speed of a fully-loaded semi. And that's no fun.
- This is a pair of two trucks
- Truck has a gravity-casted and T6 thermal-hardened construction so you can stuff it into ledges, rails and jersey barriers without worry of a parts explosion
- Hollow axle and kingpin keep your setup lighter than a swimsuit model on a celebrity-diet program
- Eco-friendly bushings not only help to save the whales but also rebound faster out of ollies and turns
- Redesigned shape and geometry offer a tighter turning radius
Share your thoughts
These are the best trucks I've ever owned. Hollow king pin, hollow axle make them seem weightless. I don't grind so I can't testify on how strong/durable they are. But if all you do is roll, Ollie & do flip tricks, then I definitely recommend these trucks. Hands down, I guarantee you'll be satisfied.