We know what the goddess of winter will be wearing this December.
- Waterproof leather uppers have no problem helping you trudge through slush and snow
- White Spider rubber outsoles help you gracefully cross icy or snowy streets
- Faux fur synthetic linings keep your feet super cozy
- Teva's Mush Infused insoles make your feet feel as if they're wearing a pair of flip-flops
- Side zippers make it a cinch to get the Tonaleas off and on
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Here is what I wanted - a warm, functional boot that was more stylish than Uggs. I'm not above Uggs (I've owned and loved them in the past!), I just wanted something a little more "grown up". These TOTALLY fit the bill.
They are very warm and comfortable with great tread, without having the bulky-ness of other winter boots. I'm still nervous about how waterproof they are, because I read reviews that said they weren't. I've got them wet before and they were fine, but never in real pouring rain or slushy snow. I bought waterproofer for them just in case.
Another bonus? I have huge calves and these totally fit my leg. What can I say, I love Crossfit, but it makes it hard to buy boots! :-)