Feels like your favorite skate kicks.
Adapt your skate style to snow with the ThirtyTwo 86 FT Snowboard Boot, with its skate-infused design and medium-soft flex. The FT's Fast Track lacing system lets you to tweak your fit for locked-in performance or loose and buttery flexibility, depending on what you're riding that day. The heat-moldable Level 1 Intuition liner allows for a custom feel. A skate-inspired rubber outsole with EVA padding is low-profile for a more sensitive board feel.
- Fast Track lacing system
- Heat moldable, Level 1 Intuition liner
- Skate-inspired rubber outsole with EVA padding
- 3D molded tongue
- Internal liner lacing system
Share your thoughts
Not bad but not for me
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
All in all the boots were pretty good, had them for 2 sessions before trading for a size up but otherwise not bad. I don't like THIS quicklace system as much as my old Burton Rulers so that was a dealbreaker for me but maybe I was just being picky.
Cool boot - great colors!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great speed lace system in this skate style boot