Lace time tying means more time riding.
The ThirtyTwo Women's 86 FT Snowboard Boot features a women-specific fit and medium-soft flex that's just as appropriate for the seasoned park rat as it is for the falling-leaf antics of the aspiring novice. In palce of a traditional lace, the 86 FT features ThirtyTwo's FastTrack lacing; a super-quick and secure lacing system that will save both your time and your hands.
- FastTrack lacing system offers separate upper and lower tightening capabilities for a fined-tuned fit that cinches down lightening-fast
- 3D-molded tongue hugs to the liner with no gaps or long break-in periods
- Plush faux-fur liner cuff keeps the 86 FT comfy and easy to get in and out of
- Level 2 liner is heat-moldable so you can have a customized fit to go with your soft-medium flex
- Internal lacing system secures over the liner to restrain the heel against lifting
- Level 1 Ortholite removable footbed adds rebound, support, and a cradling shape to keep your foot locked in
- Skate-inspired look and low-profile design keep this boot light and tight
Share your thoughts
Amazingly comfortable boots!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I recently brought these in the turquoise color and I have used them solidly for a few weeks. These boots look fantastic and are incredibly comfortable. They are a little softer than my previous 32's but have performed well all over the mountain and feel fantastic.
This is the first time I've had fast track laces and I've found them really convenient and I have found they stay firm. I redo them at lunchtime just for that extra tightness but this is what I would also do with laces so is no different for me.
The boots have packed out about half a size as with most boots so I found buying a half size smaller than street shoes has been a good fit for me.
I would prefer a bit more ankle support but these are just so comfortable, convenient and surprisingly warm that I would not change them.
86 Ft Looks Real Good
These boots are rad! They were an impulse buy for me but I love them! I got Turquoise color (looks just like the picture) in a size 8.0. Normally, I wear 8.5 in snowboard boots and in street shoes, but I went down a half size to make them fit nice and snug. They look great on and are a very slim fit on the outside. They are really comfortable and need no breaking in time. They are definitely a park boot, very flexible, but not very warm for days I ride all-mountain. Super light, the liner comes out nice and easy for drying, and they are adjustable for tightening at every spot in the boot. I would recommend these to ANY girl who loves to ride park. Again, only issue is my toes have gotten a little cold on the cold days I don't ride park, but besides that, they stay toasty warm.