The ThirtyTwo 86 Grenier FT Boot is Chris Grenier's favorite boot in the lineup, and since he has an insane work ethic for bagging shots and pushing the envelope, ThirtyTwo let Chris have his own colorway in this medium-flexing boot with sneaker-like style.
- New and improved Fast Track lacing system has been totally re-worked, from the locking mechanism to the positioning of the lace to the lace itself, to create a secure hold with one super-fast pull
- Forefoot lace protection saves the laces from getting sawed by edges on your board
- 3D-molded tongue improves the overall fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner delivers a medium flex and secures your foot with its own drawcord lacing
- Level 1F Ortholite recycled footbed offers toe-to-heel vibration dampening through its high-rebounding properties and tops it all off with a fuzzy topsheet for insane comfort
- Skate-inspired EVA outsole absorbs shock and sits low to the ground for better balance and board feel