Offers Franken-feet a monster ride.
- Firm flex and rigid backstay provide extra support for shredding the steeps
- STI Evolution Foam outsole reduces weight and absorbs shock for a cushy ride
- Articulating cuff shell construction delivers smooth flex and reduces heel lift
- Heat-moldable Level 4 liner includes internal and external overlays for enhanced fit, support, and response
- System G2 gel cushioning in the Level 3 footbed absorbs shock on hard landings, while the molded TPU frame offers heel and arch support for more control and comfort
- 3-D molded tongue enhance boot fit and feel
- Supportive inner ankle harness secures foot to reduce heel slop
- Aegis antimicrobial coating helps keep the funk down to socially acceptable levels
Share your thoughts
Wish they fit
Don't mess around with boots. It's so tough to buy online because boots should be a custom fit. Of course, I buy online and they do not fit. I usually size down for snowboard boots. I wear an 11.5 shoe and got these in 11. Solid right? For some reason they were too tight to bear. I wish I could have sucked it up b/c these are so sweet. Literally the lightest boot ever made. Comfy and simple. Look good. I loved these, but no matter what, my toes were too smashed. I went into a shop and they didn't have these to custom fit, so ended up with the Salomon Savage Boas. Those too are very light and much more comfortable. Someone enjoy the ones I returned. They are missed already.
Would anyone recommend this boot in...
Would anyone recommend this boot in comparison to the DC judge or ride insano??
I'm more all mountain\freeride than much else
these have got to be the best boots i've ever worn, they fit around your foot and leg so snug and perfect, they are super light and just plain awesome
Are the most confortable boots with a new design.