- STI Evolution Foam EVA outsole reduces weight and absorbs shock for a cushy ride
- Articulating cuff shell construction delivers smooth flex and reduces heel lift
- Heat-moldable Level 4 liner includes internal and external overlays for enhanced fit, support, and response
- System G2 gel cushioning in the Level 3 footbed absorbs shock, while the molded TPU frame offers heel and arch support
- 3-D molded tongue enhances boot fit and feel
- Supportive inner ankle harness secures foot to reduce heel slop
- Aegis antimicrobial coating helps keep the funk down
- Stiff flex for a quick, responsive ride while shredding the steeps
Share your thoughts
I got these boots for Christmas and have about 7 days on them so far, they're fantastic. The double boa system makes them incredibly easy to get on and off, and easy to adjust while on the mountain. After the first run down I was already stoked on how much better I could control my board with these boots, they're amazing.
It takes awhile to get them adjusted to where they're perfect, but they're easy to adjust on the mountain and once you get there it's awesome.
Sick features but too big
I was pretty amped about trying these boots out. The double boa system, with a moldable liner for aggressive big mountain riders was exactly what I was looking for.
I have a small foot (usually wear a 6 or 6&1/2. Since the 6&1/2 is the smallest size they come in, that is what I ordered. They were WAY too big - fit more like a 7 or 7&1/2 in my mind.
Beyond that, they laced up well and I still liked them when I had them in person... if only they came in smaller sizes!