Clean looks for getting dirty.
Chris Bradshaw wears the ThirtyTwo Lashed Bradshaw Boot for its comfortable soft-medium flex, press-enhancing instep articulation, and the strategic support of the Level 3 Intuition Ultralon liner. And because Bradshaw is a beast, ThirtyTwo gave him his own colorway of the popular Lashed, and it looks just as stylish as you would expect.
- Lace It Right, Lace It Tight technology uses reinforced webbing on the shell to pull the the tongue to the liner as you tighten without inflicting pain on your foot
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D-molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- 100% heat-moldable Level 3 Intuition Ultralon liner supports the ankles and maintains its shape as well as the boot's famed freestyle mobility
- Level 2 footbed is molded from comfortable and light PU with dual-density PU in the heel to cushion heels and resist pack-out from repeated hammering
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that makes it way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
Share your thoughts
These are a great pair of boots, just make sure you get a tight fitting boot, because they will break in fast and you might end of out of the boat going for a swim.
Great All-Around Boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been riding the lashed for 4 years now and I've always loved the boot. It's definitely on the softer side and more geared towards park/ jib, but it's stiff enough for the powder/ groomer day. This boot never gives me any pain, so swoop up this Lashed Chris Bradshaw Pro Model, and support one of the styliest riders in the game!
Just got these boots and by far the best boots I ever had! Very light, very soft, and these boots r for street and freestyle.. Anyways, I love these boots!!