Anything could happen in those extra lace minutes.
- To use the Fast Track Lacing System, pull on the two zone handles to tighten the upper and lower boot, then use the side locks to quickly and easily secure laces
- STI Evolution Foam absorbs shock and eliminates the need for a heavy rubber outsole
- Articulating Cuff shell construction means a smooth flex
- Medium flex (5) for all-mountain riding
- Inner Ankle Harness secures foot to reduce heel-lift
- Aegis antimicrobial coating means you can take your boots off in the lodge without making people pass out
Share your thoughts
I have three questions:
1) How is the...
I have three questions:
1) How is the lacing system? It seems like the laces aren't very big around and don't look very strong/tough.
2) Is it comfortable having the pull handles tucked behind the tongue?
3) Do the lace locks stay tight? They look kind of cheap.
these are vary solid boots the laces are vary strong and dont normally break they are vary strong and will last just as long as any other standard lace boots. The laces are fine i have these are they are awesome and all 32 boots come with a custom heat moldable liner sooooo 32 makes the best boots for the money out their.
I agree with Ben,
1) I have rode this model for over 45 days and the laces are still in tact. Also 32 has pretty good customer service, a friend of mine had one of his laces look like it was about to tear and they sent him a pair in 2 days.
2) Yes, I put my pull handles right behind the tongue, and I have never experienced any pain in 45+ days of riding.
3) Yes, tighter than my 32 ultralights with laces.
Pretty solid boots
I picked up a pair of these while my Burton SLX's were being warrantied. The intution liners are pretty sweet after having them heat molded i had no pressure points and great fit. The lashed is a softer boot but i had no issues with support. They performed well in the park and the rest of the mountain. After doing some hiking in them i can say you really do notice the lightness of the boot due to STI soles. Also the boots have good treds so you can keep your footing.
not the greatest
These boots pack out heaps and go super soft really fast.
The quick lace system is terrible, no faster than normal laces. Had them a few weeks and they're about to snap. Plus the pull handles no matter where you put them will come loose and float around in the power skirt of your pants, usually unlocking and letting the boots become completely undone.
But they are super comfy and still waterproof
heres the dope
The liners are super comfortable. N your heels stay down. The fast track laces save some time but the locks sometimes come open n you'll get loosey goosey. But overall these are super light boots and really comfortable. Good flex when you need it or you can tighten em up for your sweet speed turns.
Make sure you know your size!
Really nice boot, just make sure you have tried on a thirty two before you buy. I thought l had bought these too small, but l ve actually bought too big and my toe is getting bruised from my foot sliding up, but l ve thrown in an extra sole and now lm riding comfy!
I've got the last years Lashed and they are very comfortable and warm. I use them for park and mountain riding. No breaking in period. I wear a size 8 shoe and ordered size 9 boot which fit perfect.
They fit true.
The inner liner molds to your foot, radical!
They're comfy and cool, and super fast to put on.
The heel stays put, keeping sore feet out of the equation. Highly recommended.
Do these boots run small, big or regular...
Do these boots run small, big or regular since i have to down size in order to buy them? I'm afraid they will come in and be too small.
I have had 32's for years and I always get the exact same size as my street shoe and they work out perfect. If they feel too small you can always heat mold them to expand the liner.
super sick wit it!
These boots are off the hook! super light and crazy comfortable! these boots will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF