Fast-forward to the lift.
- To use the Fast Track Lacing System, pull on the two zone handles to tighten the upper and lower boot, then use the side locks to quickly and easily secure laces
- STI Evolution Foam absorbs shock and eliminates the need for a heavy rubber outsole
- Articulating Cuff shell construction means a smooth flex
- Medium flex (5) for all-mountain riding
- Inner Ankle Harness secures foot to reduce heel-lift
- Aegis antimicrobial coating helps keep the funk down
Share your thoughts
I LOVE 32 LASHED!! Only thing though is they don't really last a long time if you ride aggressively and ride more than 50 days a winter... I got 250 days last year and went through 2 pairs of these boots. The first pair I got was in my regular shoe size, a 7. Those only lasted maybe 40 days, but they were so comfortable and the flex was perfect. Then for my second pair, I went down to 6.5 and got them heat molded. The fit was FANTASTIC after that, and this time, they lasted longer than 40 days. I wanna say 70 days so far, maybe?? They could still work, but I want a new pair because I love the pink... hahaha. SO BRIGHT in person!! I think this time I will go to a size 6 and get them heat molded again... maybe they will last even longer in that smaller size. The size 7 I had packed out pretty quick, so I'm sure going smaller would help with that issue. But other than that, super comfy and my feet were always warm (provided I wore the right socks for that day). My feet also never got wet, even when hiking in waist deep powder.
These boots are awesome! I wore them for the first time New Year's Weekend in Killington. They are comfortable and easy to lace up. Unlike regular laces they stayed fastened & taut while riding. Bonus factor: Love the flash colour :-) One thing to note, though, when I got my boots delivered the laces were white, not pink, as shown in the display picture. First I was disappointed, but I actually like it better now.