Crush it like Kooley.
- Traditional lacing is reliable and secure
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- STI Evolution foam outsole cushions better than traditional foams and is drastically lighter than rubber
- Level 3 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features dual-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal overlays for optimal heel hold, and external overlays for support and response
- Level 2 molded PU footbed is comfortable and absorbs impact
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk
- 1:1 lasting means that each size and half-size has its own last for superior fit
Share your thoughts
I'm a size 7.5 should I order a full or...
I'm a size 7.5 should I order a full or half size bigger size
What does the gold emblem on the side stand...
What does the gold emblem on the side stand for? I'm curious to find out what it means.
Tighter than last season
I love the lashed, and I love this color way. The only problem is, like the last guy said, they run a bit tighter than last season.
This is probably my fifth or sixth pair of Lashed boots. I've always purchased a size 10 which usually fits perfectly. I had to return this pair because they felt like they ran a size too small. Hopefully a 10.5 will work for me. Other than that, same awesome 32 quality. the inner liner lacing system is upgraded for the season and the styling is great. Thanks guys for a painless return process!
These are the first pair of lashed boots I've had and I must say I like them a lot. The flex is perfect, the liners feel awesome and I like the freedom that laces give you.