Your friend has started the long struggle with her standard-lacing boots, but you’re already set to head to the lift thanks to the super-quick Boa system on the ThirtyTwo Women’s Lock Boa Snowboard Boot. You not only cranked down the shell, but you locked your heel at the same time thanks to the integrated Tongue Tension System. What to do now? Order a latte, apply some lip balm, re-adjust your powder skirt … check on your friend, still pulling … OK, pick out a cute boarder to ride up with on the lift. She’ll catch up.
- STI Evolution Foam EVA outsole reduces weight and absorbs shock for a cushy ride
- Articulating cuff shell construction delivers smooth flex and reduces heel lift
- Heat-moldable Level 2 liner includes soft fuzzy cuff, hook-and-loop closure, and 3-D molded tongue enhance liner fit and feel
- Inner ankle harness secures foot to reduce heel-lift
- Aegis antimicrobial coating prevents liner stinkage.
- Medium flex for all-mountain riding