For you, one cage just isn’t enough.
- Power Wrap Cage wraps all the way around foot for heel-hold and a secure fit
- Boots come with two sets of Wrap Cages so you can either booster the stiff 8-flex rating or take a few laps in the park with a softer feel
- STI Evolution Foam absorbs shock and eliminates the need for a heavy rubber outsole
- Articulating Cuff shell construction means a smooth flex
- System G2 cushioning gel compound adds shock-absorption and comfort for all-day riding
- Heat-moldable Level 4P liner improves fit and energy-transfer from boot to board
- RECCO system may help ski patrol find your mangled body after a nasty slide
Share your thoughts
camparing stiffeness how do they compare...
camparing stiffeness how do they compare to 09 burton ions
Best boots on the market
hey man. i have tried last year thirtytwo...
hey man. i have tried last year thirtytwo STW boa size 11, it was ok but i want something stiffer. i'm looking at the primes. how the inside length compared for both boots? length is my only consideration cause i have relatively long toes.
The length is the same across the sizing for the 32 boots and the primes are definitely stiffer.