Born out of performance and power with recessive genes from support.
- Power Wrap technology wraps and secures your forefoot and heel like never before—by pulling the outer shell into the liner
- System G2 gel is a temperature independent(won't freeze)cushioning gel built into the sole to cushion hard landings
- Heel-Lift-Be-Gone—Inner Ankle Harness secures foot to reduce heel-lift
- 3-D molded tongue contours with the liner to enhance fit and feel
- STI Evolution Foam EVA outsole absorbs bad-vibrations for a cushy ride and has been re-tooled to be lighter for 2012
- Aegis antimicrobial coating in the liner means you won’t clear the room when you pull off your boot
Share your thoughts
Great, responsive boots. Forefoot area is a little hard to tighten to the max, but I need a pretty wide toebox anyways. Comfortable too.
Amazing boots for Park or Back Country!
I've been wearing DCs for the last 8 years, everything from phases to Serums. After my last pair of Serums wore out on me I decided to try out some Thirtytwos, and I'm glad I did! These boots feel like you've put on your favorite pair of house slippers to go shred in, but they connect you to the board like it was part of your body. I've never felt a boot that has the feel and board response of these boots. I ride everything from pipe and park to back country heli trips, and I can honestly say that after riding first chair to last call, my feet are glad I'm wearing these boots!
These are the only boots I've found that last me more than a month. Start out super stiff, then break in just right. Flex where you want it and strong everywhere else. This is not your noodly park boot. This is a stiff tool of destruction. Enjoy
Stick with the TM2's
Impossible to tighten the forefoot and toe area because of the plastic outer on the lower boot and the tradition laces are a bitch to sinch up. Bulky. Good stiffness through the ankle/shin but you swim in the toes. Poor design, stick with the TM2's they are a little softer, but at least they can be tightened fully.
10/10..? Does that mean this is the stiffest...
10/10..? Does that mean this is the stiffest boots 32 makes?