Ditch those uncomfortable clunkers you're wearing and grab the lightweight Thirty Two Prion FT Snowboard Boot. The liner is heat-moldable so you can get that mid-season fit on opening day, and the Fast Track lacing system allows you to get your boot the exact tightness you want in a matter of seconds so you can start ripping through the trees and tearing up the park in no time.
- Fast Track lacing system is improved for 2012 with four zone lacing—simply pull each zone, flip the lock closed, and you're good to go
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Rubber outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that provides traction in slick conditions
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features single-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal EVA overlays for optimal heel hold, and a lacing system with lace lock for improved fit
- Level 1 Ortholite footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time for long-lasting performance, and contains recycled material for reduced waste
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk
Share your thoughts
Small but large!
They seem to run small. I would order a size up. They also seem to be very bulky. I am using a Zuma Boa boot that is a size larger than the 32's and the Zuma's are still smaller by almost an inch in width and 1/4 inch in length. If this is a level 2 liner... the level one has to be no liner at all. They are some of the most basic cheap foam liners they could make. The 32's boot looked good and seemed to be very well constructed, but I'll keep my Zuma's for a few more years!
Great Basic Soft Boot!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Comfortable and reliable these will help you stomp what you want!