Must be the shoes.
Pull on some ThirtyTwo Men’s Prion Fast Track Snowboard Boots and crank them both down before your buddy is halfway through working on his standard laces. It’s going to be a good day in your perpetual competition with him. Not only have you had time to grab a cup of coffee while he is fiddling, but the zonal lacing allows you to precisely fine-tune the boot’s fit for maximum performance. He'll wonder why you're suddenly kicking his butt all over the mountain.
- STI foam outsole for impact absorption, comfort, and support
- 3D molded tongue for tons of cushion and a natural feel
- Inner ankle harness gives you a tight feel around the ankle and prevents heel slip
- Level 4 thermomoldable liner with Aegis anti-microbial treatment for a custom fight and reduced odor
- Level 2 polyurethane footbed with dual-density PU heel insert for optimized comfort and impact absorption
Share your thoughts
Pretty Dope Boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Real cool boot from ThirtyTwo, I got the blue/white ones. MANY compliments on the boot*style wise* for a comfort rating, i would suggest a thicker more padded liner. BUT great price great boot. Flex is a little less than i anticipated but I have only rode them twice.