In the shred zone.
- Fast Track Lacing uses two pull handles (one connected to bottom lacing and one to cuff lacing), pull tabs, and side locks for a fast, zone-specific fit
- Anatomical heel retention system in liner eliminates heel-slop
- Fuzzy topsheet and molded EVA in footbed for support and warmth
- Aegis antimicrobial coating for less stink
- Triple-density Ultralon foam for all-day comfort
- Mid-soft flex
Share your thoughts
I love these boots. I got them this season after I wore my Burton Mint's to the ground. I noticed with other boots my feet would always cramp up along the outer sides of my feet. These boots are cushy and give my feet enough room so they don't cramp up. Like the other review, I did notice they were noticeably stiffer than they seem to be in the description, but as I wore them and broke them in, they got a lot softer. Great all-mountain boot... I love them, I will never go back to Burton!!
i love thirtytwo and im pretty bummed these didnt work out. For being so low on the flex scale, they felt super stiff to me. they didnt have a good heel pocket. i need a boot with a TON of cushion. there was no secure place to put the handles. i did clip the handles to the back of the tongue but they always came out for some reason. tried these out at stratton in VT and while i was taking a break b/c my feet were so numb i ended up going in the burton store and trying on the Emeralds. SO MUCH PADDING. my feet were in heaven. needless to say i bought them today =) hopefully theyll be better.
And to the people at thirtytwo: girls need more padding for heel hold!! work on that!
I want ask you, size in the page is US or...
I want ask you, size in the page is US or UK, because i dont know, which size is my if i have 38 EU, what i select options in tablet
The sizing is in US, according to the sizing chart you will need a 7.5 to be right on 38 EU.