Kiss the sore-foot blues goodbye. ThirtyTwo designed the Prion FT Snowboard Boot to provide serious comfort right out of the box. The Prion's liner features a locking lace system for a perfect fit, internal anatomical EVA overlays to reduce heel-lift, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment to manage odors.
- Fast Track Lacing System allows you to tighten four separate zones, flip the lock on each one, and you're ready to ride all day
- Synthetic leather upper is fully waterproof for all-day protection no matter the weather
- Thermo-moldable liner enables a perfect custom fit
- Molded Level 1F Footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time and features a warm, fuzzy topsheet for added comfort
- Soft flex for a forgiving ride and comfort out-of-the-box
Share your thoughts
Are these compatible with Rossignol Gala...
Are these compatible with Rossignol Gala Snowboard bindings? Thanks, Christi
These are compatible as long as your sizing is in the range for you binding size.
I wish the lace didn't snap off/ break or that they still had this boot in my size because these boots were super comfy to ride in and they look super good... I would have bought them again, for sure.