High performance doesn’t have to come with a high price tag.
- The Level 1 lace-up liner molds around your foot to prevent pressure points or heel lift
- The liner�s anatomical heel-retention system helps hold your foot in place for optimal response
- A 3D-molded tongue provides a comfy fit and makes lacing even easier
- Molded EVA footbeds provide impact resistance and vibration dampening to give you a smoother ride
- Rugged outsole has aggressive tread for solid traction
Share your thoughts
Good boot if ya get it cheap.
Picked a pair up today at a local store for 80 bucks.. haven't been out on the slopes with em yet but I've been wearing them around the house to break em in. I didn't heat-mold em yet but they feel great so far.
The only thing I can detect is a very slight pressure on the outside of the ankle. I have a feeling, however, that this will decrease as I ride with it.
I'll update this as soon as I ride with em, but as of now I've got to say they're pretty comfortable. FANTASTIC for 80 bucks!! (not sure if I'd pay more than 130 for em though)