‘Cause you still have to pay the rent.
You don’t have to live in a cardboard box just to finance a snowboard boot with a sweet lacing system and no heel-slop. Take the ThirtyTwo Women’s Prion Snowboard Boot, for example.
- Internal lacing with Custom Lace Lock tightens the liner
- Women�s-specific thermo-moldable liner for a custom fit
- Molded TPU frame reduces heel-lift and adds arch support
- Level F footbed uses molded EVA and a fuzzy topsheet for cushioning and warmth
- Slightly softer than medium (4) flex rating works well in the park and on groomers