Whether or not you're old enough to remember JP and Jeremy's banger parts in MDP's Shakedown, you'll be able to appreciate the ThirtyTwo Shakedown Insulated Jacket for its toasty yet low-pro insulation, burly ripstop outer fabric, and bold ThirtyTwo logo treatment.
- Ripstop outer fabric with 8K/8K waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams for reliable weather protection
- All-over 60g polyfill insulation for extra warmth without restricting movement
- Zip mesh vents for easy-access climate control
- Wrist and waist gaiters block intruding snow
Share your thoughts
A good staff
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this one for a guy of 175cm height, the size chosen was M. When arrived I was amazed by the color and good quality, a lot of details helping to manage with whether it is snow on the slopes or a bunch of keys or ski passes. Many pockets, snow skirt fits variety of pants of different brands. The only problem was - it was too big, we did not expected it from M size. So if You are a fan of a bulky and mod fit, long sleeves and so on and so forth - this is for You. Think the best way in our situation was to buy S size.
Anyway, jacket is very cool! You will never get lost on the slopes with this one, the color (orange) is really bright and shiny on the white. I highly recommend this one for the coming boarding season!