This is how ThirtyTwo does it.
- Ripstop outer fabric with 8K/8K waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams for reliable weather protection
- All-over 60g polyfill insulation for extra warmth without restricting movement
- Zip mesh vents for easy-access climate control
- Wrist and waist gaiters block intruding snow
Share your thoughts
A good staff
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
Bought this one for a guy of 175cm height, the size chosen was M. When arrived I was amazed by the color and good quality, a lot of details helping to manage with whether it is snow on the slopes or a bunch of keys or ski passes. Many pockets, snow skirt fits variety of pants of different brands. The only problem was - it was too big, we did not expected it from M size. So if You are a fan of a bulky and mod fit, long sleeves and so on and so forth - this is for You. Think the best way in our situation was to buy S size.
Anyway, jacket is very cool! You will never get lost on the slopes with this one, the color (orange) is really bright and shiny on the white. I highly recommend this one for the coming boarding season!