For superior cushioning and reduced weight, ThirtyTwo used STI Evolution foam in the Men’s Sonic Snowboard Boots. This foam, which acts as both midsole and outsole, absorbs impact from your landings better than traditional foam materials; plus your boots will weight 15-40% less than the same boot with a standard sole so you’ll feel like one with your board.
- Durable STI Evolution foam outsoles eliminates need for rubber outsoles, thus reducing weight
- System G2 cushioning gel in the heels absorbs shock to reduce stress on your feet
- Fast Track Lacing System lets you tighten the top and bottom of the boot separately for an optimal fit
- Articulating cuffs reduce shell distortion for smooth flex and allow for consistent heel hold
- 3D tongues wrap the ankle and shins for easy lacing and comfy fit
- Level 4 liners feature lace-up ankle harnesses to further enhance heel hold and provide a performance-enhancing fit
- Achilles PE foam overlays in the liner help hold the heel in place for optimal energy transfer
Share your thoughts
light and stiff
i've used the lashed for a lot of seasons and last year wanted to help out my ankles with a stiffer boot.
they are very stiff and take a few runs to get used to.
they're super light and the lacing system is excellent. defineitly best for free riding.
32 Sonic Review
At first I really hated these boots. But I soon realized that it was because I was riding some way packed out and soft boots that you could take your toe and touch it to your shin of the boot. They are stiffer and made more for big mountain riding to stomp the biggies but I had them broken in after the 4th full day of ripping. Now they're some of the sickest fitting boots I've had. Lace system is way easy to get in and out of. I wouldn't recommend these to you park rats but for the big mountain riders, get out your checkbook. Check brockbutterfield.com for me ripping lines in them.