Ride with the Tm-Two Snowboard Boot and rule the mountain.
If your feet and legs are killing you after a long day on the mountain, lace up the ThirtyTwo Tm-Two Men's Snowboard Boot and forget about pain. System G2 cushioning uses gel bags in the heel to absorb impacts, while ThirtyTwo's Level 4 Liner provides additional heel-hold, support, and insulation without pressure points. The Tm-Two Boots give you the same comfort and lightness as ThirtyTwo’s freestyle boots, but with a bit more stiffness for riding all over the hill. (They’re a bit stiffer than the Lashed, but not as stiff as the Prime.)
- STI Evolution foam in midsole/outsole to reduce weight and increase cushioning
- System G2 cushioning on Level 3 footbed absorbs impacts to reduce foot fatigue
- Articulating cuff and Tongue Tension System for tighter, easier lacing and improved heel hold
- 3-D Molded tongue for easy lacing
- Stitchless, heat-moldable Level 4 Liner features Achilles pinch pad to lock your heel down
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment to prevent foot funk